1. PLACE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls.
2. MICROWAVE until completely melted, following directions on package.
3. ADD peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended.
4. CRUMBLE half the cookies over chocolate in each bowl; mix well.
5. DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colours of the chocolates. Cut through chocolate mixtures several times with knife for marble effect.
6. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into 14 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Makes 14 servings, one piece (36 g) each.