1 cup flour 2 tsp. Magic Baking Powder 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar 1/4 tsp. sugar 1/4 tsp. salt 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed 1 cup Kraft Double Cheddar Shreds 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. milk 9 Tbsp. Philadelphia Onion & Chive Cream Cheese Product, divided
1. PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Mix flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. STIR in Cheddar cheese. Add milk; stir until mixture forms soft dough.
3. PLACE on lightly floured surface; knead 8 to 10 times or until smooth. Pat out dough into 6-inch square.
4. CUT into nine squares. Place, 2 inches apart,
5. BAKE10 to 12 min. or until golden brown.
6. SPREAD each split warm biscuit with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese product.
Makes 9 servings, one biscuit (43 g) and 1 Tbsp.