Use up to 1/4 cup (60 mL) of any Diana® Sauce flavour to replace the standard tomato base.
- Diana® Sauce Honey Garlic, topped with grilled vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
- Diana® Marinade Steak Spice, topped with BBQ steak, grilled red onions, mushrooms and Monterey Jack cheese.
Add a small amount of your choice of any Diana® Sauce flavour to water before cooking rice (1 part Diana® Sauce to 10 parts water).
- as a side dish for grilled meats
- with sliced meat, cheese and vegetables in a wrap
- in a bowl topped with a variety of grilled meats and vegetables
Greek Style Bruschetta
Measure 1/2 cup (125 mL) Diana® Marinade, Garlic & Herbs flavour. Stir one half with 1 cup (250 mL) each finely chopped red onion, cucumber, tomato and 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese.
Slice a baguette in half, length-wise. Brush with the remaining marinade. Grill on medium-high for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well marked and toasted. Slice on the diagonal into portions and top with the feta mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced black olives.
Makes 8 servings.
Use 1 cup (250 mL) prepared mayonnaise + 2 tbsp (30 mL) of any Diana® Sauce flavour (keep refrigerated).
- as a spread for sandwiches or wraps
- as a base for tuna or chicken salad
- as a dip for onion rings, fries or any appetizer
Marinate feta cheese in Diana® Marinade, Garlic & Herbs flavour for topping on Greek salad (keep refrigerated).
1 lb (454 g) softened butter with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of any Diana® Sauce flavour (keep refrigerated).
- with corn on the cob
- as a topping for grilled fish
- as a topping for baked potatoes
- served with a basket of bread
- melted on blanched vegetables