1. Are the Diana® Sauce and Marinade bottles recyclable?
Yes, our Diana® Sauce and Marinade bottles and caps are recyclable. The only elements that are not recyclable are the freshness and security seal at the top of the Diana® Sauce bottle, and the shrink sleeve on the Diana® Marinade bottle. Both are features we have added to maintain freshness and security.
2. Do the plastic Diana® Sauce and Marinade bottles have BPA?
No. The plastic used in our bottle, cap and security seal/shrink sleeve does not contain BPA.
3. Are the Diana® products considered peanut and tree-nut free? Also, are the manufacturing plants peanut and tree-nut free?
The manufacturing facilities responsible for the production of Diana® Sauce and Diana® Marinade products are peanut and tree‑nut free.
4. Which Diana® products are gluten free?
Two Diana® Sauce varieties and four Diana® Marinade varieties are gluten free. They are as follows:
- Diana®Sauce: Gourmet Western Smokehouse
- Diana®Sauce: Gourmet Honey Dijon
- Diana®Marinade: Spicy Southwest Chipotle
- Diana®Marinade: Steak Spice
- Diana®Marinade: Garlic & Herbs
- Diana®Marinade: Caribbean Jerk
5. What is the fridge life of Diana® products?
- Diana® Sauce = 3 months refrigeration, after opening
- Diana® Marinade = 1 month refrigeration, after opening