Oreo & Fudge Ice Cream “Cake”
Preparation: 10 minutes
Total: 4 hours 10 minutes (incl. freezing)
1/2 cup fudge sundae topping, warmed
2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
8 Oreo Cookies
12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
Just Follow Our Simple Steps:
1. POUR the fudge topping into a medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping with a wire whisk until it’s well blended. Add in the dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, stir in 1/4 cup milk.
2. CHOP the Oreo cookies roughly into chunks. They dont all have to be the same size. Stir into the pudding mixture.
3. ARRANGE 4 of the ice cream sandwiches, side by side, on a 24x12-inch piece of foil; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat the layers.
4. TOP the pudding mixture with the remaining 4 ice cream sandwiches. The layers create a neat striped effect when sliced.
5. FROST the top and sides with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping. It doesn’t have to look perfect.
6. BRING up the foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal the packet. Freeze at least 4 hours before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before serving. Store leftover dessert in the freezer.
Makes 12 servings, 1 slice each.