Take 4 eggs, 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1/2 cup of oil, 1 container (250 g) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread, 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons of icing sugar and 3 cups of Cool Whip Topping, then create your recipe with the following options...
Yields 20 one-slice servings.
Just like in nature, there's no such thing as a perfect log. The individual touches you give it just make it more beautiful and delicious.
1. Invert cake on icing sugar-covered paper and remove top paper from cake. Make sure you have a clear workspace for rolling.
2. Roll up cake with paper and towel. The towel helps keep your hands clean and lets you easily roll and unroll the cake.
3. Cool the cake in its rolled form to help keep its shape. Once the cake has cooled 30 minutes, unroll it and spread with filling.
4. Re-roll cake. Don't worry if it cracks. The filling and icing cover it all up so your guests will never know, and it still tastes amazing.
5. Ice the cake with Cool Whip frosting. To make your cake look more like a log, lightly run the tines of a fork through the frosting to resemble bark.