1/2 cup Kraft Signature Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing 1 beef flank steak (680 g/1-1/2 lb.)
1. FIND the perfect cut. Flank steak is an inexpensive, lean cut with very little marbling and is best when pounded or tenderized by a high-acid marinade.
2. POUR dressing over steak in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat steak with the marinade. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
3. PREHEAT barbecue to high heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Grill steak 6 min. on each side or until medium doneness.
4. TEST for doneness. Insert a digital or dial thermometer into the centre of the thickest part of the meat. Desired doneness temperatures are 160°F for medium (slightly pink in centre) and 170°F for well done (no pink in centre).
5. LET steak stand for a few minutes and cover with foil to keep it warm and juicy. Do not put the steak on the original platter used to carry raw steak. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices to serve.
Makes 6 servings.