1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
2 cups hot mashed potatoes
60 g (1/4 of 250-g pkg.) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, cubed
1 cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup beef gravy
Just Follow Our Simple Steps
1. PREHEAT oven to 375ºF. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
2. MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
3. STIR vegetables and gravy into meat.
4. SPOON into 9-inch square baking dish.
5. COVER with potato mixture. Don’t worry about it being perfectly even; the more rustic it looks, the better.
6. SPRINKLE with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 min. or until heated through.
Makes 6 services, 1/6 recipe each
SHORTCUT: Use instant mashed potatoes. Prepare potatoes as directed on package, omitting the milk. This way when you add the cream cheese, the potatoes stay fluffy.