Want to score high marks at dinner with your entire family--especially the kids? Look no further than this creamy chicken dish. Michele will show you how quickly you can prepare this sumptuous supper.
- 4 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1-1/2 lb. (750 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz Light Cheese Spread
- 1 Tbsp. skim milk
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, cook chicken in dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Stir in vegetables; cover. Simmer on medium heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
ADD Cheez Whiz and milk to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Cook 2 min. or until Cheez Whiz is melted and heated through. Serve over pasta.