Indian food made easy! Try this delicious Creamy Coriander Chutney perfect for dipping samosas. Get the recipe here:
1 hr 5 min
18 servings, 1 samosa (43 g) each
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced gingerroot
- 1 tsp. cumin seed
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) Yukon gold potatoes (about 2), cooked, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 pkg. (411 g) frozen puff pastry (2 blocks), thawed
- 1/4 cup flour
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add next 4 ingredients; cook and stir 3 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Stir in next 4 ingredients; cook 2 min., stirring frequently and mashing lightly with back of spoon. Remove from heat. Stir in coriander 6and 2 Tbsp. dressing. Refrigerate 15 min.
MEANWHILE, heat oven to 400ºF. Roll out 1 pastry block to 9-inch square on lightly floured surface; cut into 3 (3-inch wide) strips. Cut each strip into 3 (3-inch) squares. Dust squares lightly with flour; stack on plate. Repeat with remaining pastry block.
SPOON about 1 Tbsp. potato mixture onto centre of each pastry square; fold diagonally in half. Firmly press edges together to seal. Place on baking sheet; brush with remaining dressing.
BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until crisp and golden brown.