Love eating mini cheeseburgers at your favourite restaurant? Watch Suzanne show you how you can make them in your own oven!
12 servings, 2 mini cheeseburgers (102 g) each
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 8 hot dog buns, cut into thirds
- 2 Claussen Dill Pickles, cut lengthwise into thirds, then crosswise into quarters
- 6 Kraft Singles Cheese Slices, cut into quarters
MIX meat, onions, ketchup and mustard just until blended.
ARRANGE bottom halves of buns, cut-sides up, in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. meat mixture onto each; flatten with spatula. Top with pickles, Singles and tops of buns; cover tightly with foil.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until meat mixture is done. Let stand 5 min. before serving.