Watch Michele reveal the simple secret to creating this beautiful side dish! Follow our simple Easy Baked Cheese & Vegetable Twist recipe video, and see why it's the perfect recipe for entertaining or quick snack. Check out the recipe here:
16 servings, 1/16 recipe (81 g) each
- 2 eggs
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cans (235 g each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
MIX first 3 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients.
UNROLL crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange in 11-inch circle on foil-covered baking sheet, with short sides of triangles overlapping in centre and points of triangles toward outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in centre of circle.) Spoon cheese mixture onto dough near centre of circle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling, then tuck under dough in centre of ring to cover filling.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until crust is golden brown and filling is heated through.