Holidays & Occasions
Baking & Desserts
Cheese & Dairy
Coffe & Beverages
Dinners & Sides
Spreads & Condiments
Dressings & Marinades
Healthy Living Articles
Read MoreRead Less
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen strawberries for the raspberries and orange juice for the apple juice.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
This was wonderful after a big meal.
This wasnt bad but I suggest a few things to do when making this recipe. I know it will make it taste better next time I make it
1) Strain the raspberry sauce.
2) Forget the lemon peel, its too chewy.
3) Put very little raspberry sauce in the bottom of bowl, if at all. The jelly/cool whip didnt set properly and stayed watery.
4) Give way more than 4 hours to set.