Kraft Kitchens Quick Tips
- Love your sauces creamy? For easy, delicious creamy pasta, stir in a half brick cubed Philadelphia Cream Cheese just before serving.
- To save time, chop vegetables while the pasta sauce and water are simmering.
- Try using these pasta shapes for a different look: Fusilli, Rotini, Rigatoni, Macaroni, Penne or Small Shell Pasta.
- For extra seasoning, add a spoonful dried or fresh herbs.
- These pasta dishes are perfect for lunch the next day, or freeze them for another time.
For a great way to control portion size, try using a luncheon plate or soup bowl to serve your pasta.