||3/4 cup (175 mL) each.
what you need
- 6 Tbsp. Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. chili oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 pkg. (400 g) fresh Shanghai noodles, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) bean sprouts (4 cups)
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1–1/2 cups diagonally sliced English cucumbers, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander (cilantro)
- MIX first 5 ingredients until well blended. Whisk in
1 tsp. sesame oil; set aside.
- COOK noodles as directed on package; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again. Place in large
bowl. Add remaining sesame oil; toss to coat.
- HEAT vegetable oil in wok on high heat. Add
sprouts and carrots; stir-fry 2 min. Add to noodle
mixture with cucumbers and peanut butter mixture;
mix lightly. Top with coriander.
Kraft Kitchens tips
Add shredded cooked chicken breasts to salad with
Salad can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 6 hours
Per Serving: (3/4 cup/ 175 mL)