Shrimp Rice Paper Rolls
||1 shrimp roll (118 g)
and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
what you need
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) cooked cleaned large shrimp
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into matchlike sticks
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise Spread
- 4 rice paper sheets (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Asian Sesame Dressing
- COMBINE first 6 ingredients.
- ADD 1 rice paper sheet to large bowl of warm
water; soak 15 to 20 sec. or until softened. Drain
on clean tea towel; transfer to work surface. Spoon
1/4 of the shrimp mixture onto centre of paper.
Carefully fold bottom of paper over filling, then fold
in sides and roll up tightly, starting at bottom edge.
- REPEAT with remaining rice paper sheets and
filling. Cut in half.
- SERVE with dressing for dipping.
Kraft Kitchens tips
Liven up a party with these appetizers made with
better-for-you products. As a bonus, the shrimp rolls
provide an excellent source of vitamin A.
Substitute 1/2 cup thin red pepper strips for the carrot sticks.
Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise Spread
has 25% less fat than our regular spread.
Per Serving: (1 shrimp roll/118 g and 1 Tbsp./15mL sauce)
Diabetes Food Choices
1 Carbohydrates, 2 Meat & Alternatives, 1 Fats