Learn everything there is to know about Kraft: like who we are, how you can reach us and what we're doing in your community.
Welcome to kraftcanada.com! We've designed our website to be useful, informative, and fun. We hope we've succeeded and we hope you'll let us know how we can make it even better. All we ask in return is that you abide by the following conditions. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them. Thanks for visiting kraftfcanada.com.
RESTRICTION ON USE OF MATERIALS ON THIS SITE
(1) You agree not to re-use material from www.Kraftcanada.com or from any other World Wide Web site operated by Kraft or its affiliated companies around the world. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit anything unless you get our written consent-first. There's one exception: you may download material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you don't delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. But please don't modify the materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you'll be violating our intellectual property rights.
(2) Everything you download-the software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it-is considered licensed to you by Kraft. That means that we retain full and complete ownership to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. So you're not allowed to redistribute or sell the material-or to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
IF YOU SUBMIT MATERIAL TO US
- We don't have to treat any such submission as confidential
- You can't sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas)
- If we use them-or anything like them-we don't have to pay you or anyone else for them
- We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
(2) For any other content, reviews, ratings, remarks, information, questions, comments, photos, videos or material you post, upload, submit, or transmit to this Site, including any of the foregoing submitted through our product ratings and reviews service, (“Content Submission”), you automatically grant Kraft a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Content Submission in any media or in any form, format, technology or forum now known (such as, television, radio, print, in-store, packaging, billboards, digital and mobile) or hereafter developed. However, you understand that Kraft is not required to use any Content Submission. Kraft’s use or non-use of any Content Submission is at Kraft’s sole discretion. We don’t have to treat any Content Submission as confidential.
(3) You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make-in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
(4) For all Content Submissions to Kraft, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
(5) You agree to indemnify and hold Kraft (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
(6) By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, or any other item you submit to us, you agree that Kraft and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
We hope you enjoy the information and materials on our Site. We’re glad when you link to them or post them on your social media accounts, but only for your personal use. You’re not permitted to post or upload any of our Site content for your commercial, business, or non-personal use. If you use or post our Site information and materials for any non-personal purposes, you’ll be violating our intellectual property rights. Also, make sure that your social media account permits you to post third party content.
INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH & WELLNESS
Information accessible on this Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Information is often general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon their personal medical needs. Above all, you should always consult with your personal physician prior to changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program. Your physician is often in the best position to evaluate whether any particular diet or exercise program is best for you. Advance consultation with your physician is particularly important if you are under eighteen (18) years old, pregnant, nursing, or have health problems. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) Kraft will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of its site. These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
- Use of (or inability to use) the site
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site
- Failure of performance
- Delay in operation or transmission
- Computer virus
- Line failure
(2) Keep in mind that we are not liable for any damages, including:
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (legally, "consequential damages")
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (legally, "incidental damages")
(3) Furthermore, we are not liable even if we've been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages-or both.
(4) In any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or they're claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they're claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our sites.
The materials in our sites are provided as is. This means that (subject to the exception below) Kraft disclaims all express and implied warranties about the material in the sites. This includes (but is not limited to) warranties:
- That the material is of any particular level of quality or fit for a particular purpose
- That the functional elements contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free
- That our sites or the servers that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components
- That the materials on the site are correct, accurate, or reliable
- That successful results or outcomes will result from properly following any instructions, directions or recipes contained in the materials. (We think our recipes are great, but we have no control over conditions in your particular kitchen or household that we don't know about)
In addition to the above, you (and not Kraft) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
We sometimes provide access to other World Wide Web sites from our sites. But we don't endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a Kraft Canada-operated site or have moved to another site.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our sites are presented to provide information about Kraft Canada and its products. We in no way imply that the materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use outside of Canada. If you use our sites
from locations outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
We love your feedback – and we might feature it!
By submitting this review, you agree that you are granting Kraft a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to use this content in our advertising and marketing materials, which may include, but are not limited to, digital and mobile media, social media, emails, print, TV, radio, packaging and in-store. Kraft may also use the nickname and location you provide in connection with this content. For more information please click on the link to our Terms & Conditions below.
We want to publish your review, so please:
- Keep your review focused on the product.
- Avoid writing about customer service, contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention.
- Refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product.
- Please do not include Personally Identifiable Information (PII), such as your full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. within your reviews, as reviews may be shared with third parties for commercial purposes. If you do include PII within your reviews, then you agree that such PII may be shared outside Kraft and you hereby grant Kraft permission to share such PII.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all Kraft sites, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. Kraft may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web sites, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And Kraft is entitled to terminate all or part of any of its Web sites at any time, without notice to you.
MISCELLANEOUS POINTS ABOUT THIS USER AGREEMENT
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Canada and Ontario, as applicable (without applying conflict-of-law principles). If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Kraft may modify this agreement at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you. This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs.
@KRAFTCANADA WHAT'S COOKING TWITTER COMMUNITY RULES OF THE ROAD
@KraftCanada will be tweeting about the latest Kraft Foods products, recipes, tips and tricks to help make everyday delicious. We're excited for you to join the conversation, so please don't hesitate to share your recipe ideas and tell us what's cooking in your kitchen!
@KraftCanada strives to be aligned with the Kraft Foods family-friendly philosophies.
Our Community Manager, Jen, will be tweeting daily and is looking forward to getting to know the community.
For quick reference and questions about products or service issues please visit http://kraftcanada-en.custhelp.com/ or call 1 (800) 567-5723.
We encourage everyone to respect the collaborative spirit and tone of the conversation.
© 2015 Kraft Canada Inc. All rights reserved.