Holidays & Occasions
Baking & Desserts
Cheese & Dairy
Coffee & Beverages
Dinners & Sides
Spreads & Condiments
Dressings & Marinades
Healthy Living Articles
Read MoreRead Less
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
* For icing, mix equal parts prepared Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding, reducing milk by 1/2 cup, and Cool Whip Topping.
* For ghoulish green hair, stir Jell-O Lime Jelly Powder into icing.
* For witch's hat, decorate with Mini Oreo Cookies.
* For scary face and witch's wart try using Baker's Chocolate Chips, black jelly beans or jujubes.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
This was a hit. It was very easy to make and tasted great. Everyone loved it!
It was a hit! My kids loved it. Very easy to make.
I made this cake for Halloween potluck at work. it turned out great and I got creative with the evil embellishments. Was quite easy to make although the decorating does take some time.