7 Great Ways to Decorate
- Place cucumber or lemon-flavoured water in jugs on the refreshment table.
- Hang mosquito netting or sheets over spa stations for the sense of an exotic spa-getaway.
- Have adult helpers dress in uniforms, such as black pants and T-shirts with a white esthetician coat (or a large white shirt) overtop.
- Display fresh flowers for a grown-up spa look.
- Ensure the main party room has lots of floor cushions and blankets for lounging.
- Leave out magazines and books for girls to read in-between “treatments.”
- Light fragrant candles and put out bowls of potpourri.
safety note: place candles in a safe location and always have an adult in the room while they're lit.
tip: recruit a few helper “estheticians” (other moms or a couple of your friends) for the evening to assist you in the fun and games.