Holidays & Occasions
Products by Category
Great eating doesn’t have to be complicated. We’ve created a way to enjoy five delicious dishes from just one bag of groceries. That means you save money and time without sacrificing flavour. By planning ahead, it’s easier to make smart food choices for your family.
The idea is simple: Combine one bag of groceries with ingredients you probably already have on hand in your pantry. Then use them to make five of your favourite dishes, one for each night of the week. Need some inspiration? Here are five quick-and-easy dinner recipes to try:
1. Have a plan: Planning weekly meals and creating a shopping list will help guide your purchases, preventing any unnecessary splurges.
2. Choose recipes that have similar ingredients: Use up your produce in different recipes on different days. You’ll cut down on food waste and avoid additional grocery purchases.
3. Be realistic about portion sizes: Think in terms of what foods can be used in more than one meal.
4. Cook in bulk and freeze: Prepare extra and freeze the leftovers for another meal.
5. Take advantage of weekly ads: Plan your meals around deals to give your purchases direction and help save money. Use coupons to save even more money.
6. Check your pantry regularly, both to get inspiration and to ensure that you don’t buy something you already have on hand.